2. What are cookies?
3. Types of cookies we use
We use the following types of cookies on our Website:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are necessary for the Website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in, or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the Website may not function properly.
- Performance cookies: These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our Website. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the Website. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our Website, and will not be able to monitor its performance.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies enable the Website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies, some or all of these services may not function properly.
- Targeting cookies: These cookies may be set through our Website by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant advertisements on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.
- To enable certain functions of the Website
- To provide analytics
- To store your preferences
- To personalize content and ads
5. Third-party cookies
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-party cookies to report usage statistics of the Website and deliver advertisements on and through the Website.
6. Cookie management
You can manage cookies through the settings of your browser. However, if you choose to block or delete cookies, certain features of the Website may not function properly.
7. Cookie consent
If you are located in the European Economic Area (EEA), we will obtain your consent before placing non-essential cookies on your device.
8. Duration of cookies
Some cookies may expire when you close your browser (session cookies), while others may remain on your device for a longer period (persistent cookies).
9. Location of data processing
Your data may be processed and stored outside of your country or region.
10. Opt-out options
You can opt out of targeted or advertising cookies through the settings of your browser or by visiting the opt-out pages of our advertising partners.